Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2007

NaNoWriMo - Provisions

This are my provisions for the first days of NaNoWriMo. :)



There is:

- 2 Jumbo Kellogg's Smacks Packs (i just love them!)
- Milk (for the Smacks and the Tea)
- var. Tea from Kasia's Shop (just a 3 sorts on the pic)
- Bananas and Apples (i guess something for health is good too. :))
- var. Gum Candies or how you call them (they are essential to me!)
- var. Chips and Nachos
- Cookies (yay! i want cookies!)
- mentos and lolipops (for when i'm right in the word and sentence war)
- coke (for the coffeine (and the sugar), since i don't drink coffee)
- rivella (both to variate the water and tea consume)
- lagavulin (16 years old) scotch
- baileys
- var. beer (all three for moody moments in the evening ;))
- quick noodles snacks (for the late hunger)

not for eating/drinking :))
- a new cool notebook (for all the things that come to mind when no computer is in reach)
- and a little notebook (for emergency :))
- two new pencils
- and last but not least: Connor, the evil (but not look like), black sheep (supporting role)

not on the pic: normal food. hehe. :)

PS: If you're missing chocolate: Well, that's because I don't like it. (I know, it's a waste. :))

2 Kommentare:

Miz K hat gesagt…

LOL - great provisions and great post! I'll have to start my collection tomorrow so I can post a pic as well! I also prefer gummy candy to chocolate... though chocolate-covered gummies are tasty!

Kasia hat gesagt…

Oh gee... I am always against the stream ;) Hey your provisions look splendid!(black sheep is my favourite though :P) I will keep commenting in English though, because I dare not to use my written German... it's still dreadful....Glad that you caught up with your blog, finally >:[