Mittwoch, 21. November 2007

NaNoWriMo Defeat

Unfortunatly I have to tell you, that I had to quit NaNoWriMo. I thought about it a long time, but came to the conclusion that I don't have the time - and also the muse - to write the story down within a month. or within THIS month. :(

After a good start i had a bad block, followed by a lack of time and so I felt more and more back, so I wouldn't be able to catch up with such little time in sight.

Maybe I will finish the story one day when both (time and muse) are back. Okay, maybe you don't finish things like this, once you stopped it, but since my girlfriend is bugging me about that all the time, I might even do it. :)

I'll still cheer the other NaNoManiacs of course!
Go Morgiana, go MizK! :)

Don't bring the same shame on you as i did...

3 Kommentare:

Kasia hat gesagt…

NaNo...what? Hmmm... I'm wondering should I feel ofended? ;) I'm so sorry mate, that NaNo defeated you so badly. I can only second Jasmine, you have to finish it once you have more time. I strongly believe that some stories need more time to grow in you. JUst my two cents... but hey I'm crazy, everybody knows that :P

Miz K hat gesagt…

Awwww it's ok - I've done this 5 times or so and only finished once... this year I hope will make it twice. You got off to a great start and you have a nice big chunk of words to play with later. Next year! ;-)

AciDemon hat gesagt…

@kasia: no offense of course.
you should know, that maniac - out of my mouth - is always a compliment. ;)

and thank you guys for the kind words!